In the Fringe Benefit Sub-Committee Meeting held on 13/09/2013 Management offered 29% perks with 10 lakhs Gratuity ceiling. Unions did not agree. Management offered following improved Allowances, but no discussion was held.
LTA : S1-S5 = 30,000/- to 32,000/-, S6-S8 = 36,000/- to 38,000/-, S9-S11 = 43,000/- to 46,000/-
Car Allowance : 2,000/- to 2,500/-, Scooter : 1,000/- to 1,250/-, Moped : 630/- to 750/-, Cycle : 600/- to 800/-
Night Shift Allowance : 90/- to 120/-, Canteen : 32/- to 38/-, Energy : 300/- to 400/-, Washing : 100/- to 170/-, Nursing : 150/- to 255/-
Unions requested two days NJCS Meeting to clinch all issues.
Bonus/Exgratia Meeting date Puja Bonus/Exgratia Meeting will be held on 25th September, 2013 at Mumbai. Two Members from each Union will attend the meeting.
Management explained some practical difficulties for % on Perks. Unions stick to %. However, Management proposed increase in existing perks. Unions did not accept. Next meeting on 13th September 2013.
On MGB, management made an offer of 16 per cent to be the final offer. The union side made a counter offer of 18 per cent subject to fulfillment of above demands. Management did not agree.The contract worker subcommittee will meet on 2nd September 2013, Perks subcommittee will meet on 1st September, pension subcommittee meeting- date to be decided shortly.
NJCS: Contractor worker NJCS SUB Committee on 20-08-2013 and NJCS Core Committee Meeting on 24-08-2013.
NJCS CORE COMMITTEE dated 25-july-2013: management offered 15.5 %: union demanded atleast 20 % as MGB. NEXT meetings: contractor worker NJCS Sub committee on 30-07-2013 & perks. on 31-07-2013 happened ,without any effective specific proposal. But pension sub on 05-08-2013 & NJCS CORE COMMITTEE on 06- August- 2013 did not happened.
Report of the NJCS meeting held on 8th- JULY- 2013 at New Delhi: management's propasal: 14 % MGB + 6 % Pension totaling to 20 %,they may consider to reach last NJCS offer of 21.5 % (including pension). if all unions agree to sign the agreement. CITU strongly opposed and mentioned that pension is not a part of wage revision benefit and it should be dealt with separately.
Core Committee on 15th- MAY- 2013, management stick to 14 % MGB; Unions demand is 21.5 % MGB + Perks on % basis, full pension scheme, non end settlement, specific proposal on contractor workers. Contractor workers sub committee meeting will be held on 01-06-2013 & PENSION Sub committee on 03-06-2013 Date of NJCS meeting will be decided shortly.
REPORT OF NJCS CORE COMMITTEE MEETING AT DELHI ON 13TH April, 2013 Following discussion was took place in the core committee meeting at Delhi on 13th April, 2013. After long discussion, management agreed to sanction 14% MGB in addition to 6% payment on Pension Scheme totalling to 20% Unions unanimously rejected the offer as it is far less than near to settlement. Unions did not agree to include pension benefit under NJCS offer as it was as per commitment of last NJCS. More over, Unions wanted specific proposal on Perks and Allowances as part of NJCS settlement and settlement on Contractor workers. Without these two areas, no settlement is possible. Management agreed to constitute a committee after preparing a detail report on Perks and Allowances and expedited discussion on contractor workers. Next meeting will be on 15th May 2013. G Sanjeeb Reddy, Tapan Sen, Gaya Singh, P K Das, Rajendra Prasad Sinha, M K Pandey, Anirudh were present from Union side and Director Personnel, Director Finance, ED P&A, Sanjeeb Agrarwal and others were present on behalf of management.